Friday, February 25, 2011

Tell Somebody

This is it. Today is the day.

I often write about how vital it is to express our love to others through our actions, but I don’t talk much about telling somebody in our words that we love them. Interestingly I think it is often easier for us to show somebody we love them then to tell them that.

Sometimes we’re held back by fear, or pretence, or social boundaries, but it is important for others to hear the words “I love you”, especially if we are already expressing it through our actions. Maybe it’s someone in your family or a good friend, whomever it is let this be the day that you let them know, “I love you”. Those words just might make the difference.

3 comments:

  1. That's a good idea!!! Love you guys and have a blessed Shabbat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...something we don't say enough!

    ReplyDelete