Thursday, August 12, 2010

All The Created

I’m the swallow spiraling through the vastness, hunting on the wing
I’m the eagle soaring in majestic stillness, powerful, untouchable
I’m the hummingbird in feverish motion, gracefully suspended
I’m the nightingale, beautiful voice, clearest tones just before the dawn

I’m a man reaching upward through the heavens, nourishing my soul
I’m a man soaring in life’s freedom, peaceful, strong, touched with love
I’m a man in endless motion, quiet grace embracing my spirit
I’m a man singing shouts of anguish and joy, clearest answers at morning light

All creation spiraling, soaring, dancing, singing in harmonious unity
All creation living for the moment of reconciled oneness
All creation conceiving the reality of heavenly majesty
All creation praising the completeness of the great YHWH

2 comments: